During the COVID-19 pandemic, Reach Aotearoa was contracted by the Ministry of Health to join the national support effort. Reach employed a flexible calling team using a daily tailored number of live callers stood up from a standby maintenance pool to manage the fluctuations in daily case numbers.
We managed inbound and outbound lines and kept pace with the fast-changing stages and tasks required during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our skilled workforce (calling team, nurses and doctors) has a high level of technological literacy and are able to navigate across multiple software platforms seamlessly.
Reach has an internal Clinical Team comprising of nurses and doctors to enable real-time acute triaging and assessments for those engaging with the service.
Key areas of support provided:
- Contact Tracing
- Disease contact calls
- Border management support
- COVID result advice
- National allocation of cases
- Public Health Unit support
- Exposure event management advice with exposure event sites
- RAT line coverage
- Case Investigation for priority populations
- Acute clinical assessment for presenting Cases with severe COVID symptoms